Crime is defined as any act against religions or against the law. There are many kinds of crime and there is a defined punishment for each crime. Crimes can be triggered by many factors. There are more crimes in large cities than in villages and small towns. When I was applying to come here to study, I was so careful to chose a safe and a secure country. In addition, I was confused of choosing Canada or USA. Since I searched about them it was so easier for me to choose Canada than the USA. Furthermore, Calgary has a good system and security. In each street you find a car for police which is hard for offender to make a crime. They have also a helpful system it called "help." this system available in the stations, centers and trains. This system help people avoid crimes. Canada is a strict for punishing criminals that makes it less violent environment. but my country is much safer than Canada because of punishment. My country has a stronger punishment than Canada. In summary, I believe that the more rules ar strict, the less crimes will occur.Monday, 21 November 2011
Crime is defined as any act against religions or against the law. There are many kinds of crime and there is a defined punishment for each crime. Crimes can be triggered by many factors. There are more crimes in large cities than in villages and small towns. When I was applying to come here to study, I was so careful to chose a safe and a secure country. In addition, I was confused of choosing Canada or USA. Since I searched about them it was so easier for me to choose Canada than the USA. Furthermore, Calgary has a good system and security. In each street you find a car for police which is hard for offender to make a crime. They have also a helpful system it called "help." this system available in the stations, centers and trains. This system help people avoid crimes. Canada is a strict for punishing criminals that makes it less violent environment. but my country is much safer than Canada because of punishment. My country has a stronger punishment than Canada. In summary, I believe that the more rules ar strict, the less crimes will occur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think that Canada is a good choice if you're looking for a safe country. We don't have as many violent crimes at the USA. Of course, it's always a good idea to take precautions no matter where you are.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
In addition, I was confused about choosing Canada or the USA.
They also have a useful system called "help", which is available in the stations, centers and trains.