Nowadays most of the world like soccer and i'm one of them. I got interested in soccer since my childhood. I like to play and to watch soccer because i'm good at it. Actually, when I was in elementary school, my sport teacher saw me playing and he encouraged me to train myself and to be a good player. In high school I was the captain of my team. Actually I was going to be a professional soccer player but my father taked me out of it. soccer in my blood, I can't live without it. In the end, player and watch soccer are the favorite things I love to do.

I think you should have been a professional soccer player; they can make a lot of money! Still, it would be a very difficult goal to achieve. I hope you can still enjoy playing soccer in Canada.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I got interested in soccer during my childhood.
In the end, playing and watching soccer are the favorite things I love to do.
You're cute.
ReplyDelete