The majority of people believe that money is important thing in our life. It's also can make our life pleasant and comfortable. Our life it will be more difficult if we couldn't learn how to collect the money and how we spend it in a good way. If I had a $1000000, I would like to do a lot of things to make a spectacular and joyful life. First, my father helped me a lot to be a good educated person and to stand in my feet. So I have to pay him back. Second, Our family are really big, I have five brothers and four sisters. it will be a good things if I make my own company and let my family work on it, Finally, My dream is to get married and to build a small, breathtaking house and to spend the honey moon in Italy specially in Venice. In summary, this is my wishes if I had a $1000000.

Thanks for catching up on your blog entries! I'm glad to hear that you are thinking of your family. Venice sounds like a great place to go as well.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
It can also make our lives pleasant and comfortable.
I have five brothers and four sisters. It will be a good thing if I make my own company and let my family work there.